Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Vaniqa Top.

8/4/2013 9:45:00 PM

Reviewer: Las, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This drug should be taken off the market. It causes serious acne which lasts for months after discontinuing use.

7/13/2013 12:45:03 AM

Reviewer: Grannyk, 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I had to use depilatory cream on my facial hair every 2 days. I've using vaniqua for 2 month and now have use hair removal cream every two weeks. My hair on my upper lip is softer and finer.

7/11/2013 12:47:21 AM

Reviewer: harriet12, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I LOVE this product. One $90 tube (from Costco) lasts 6 months. The last tube I bought was bigger and cost $130. I am a 67 year old female and this product is amazing. I feel so confident now that I don't have to worry about facial hair. I can only assume that I am one of the lucky ones because, after reading other reviews, I see that it doesn't work for everyone. For me, I saw results aft ... Show Full Comment

7/5/2013 2:10:15 PM

Reviewer: Ogram, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Suffered with excessive facial hair growth for years...finally asked my Dr about Vaniqa and glad I did! This product has not only slowed down my facial hair growth, but has helped lighten some of my facial scars. I used to have to shave my face 2x day but since I've been using it - it's down to 1x day. I have been fortunate not to have any of the side effects. If you're suffering with ... Show Full Comment

5/21/2013 3:22:47 PM

Reviewer: NikkiM, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've only been using Vaniqa for 4 weeks. Seeing a small amount of improvement. I am noticing that I often have a chemical or metalic taste on my tongue. Has anyone else noticed this (it could be caused by something else entirely but seems to be connected).