Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Depakote ER Oral.

3/3/2009 12:03:14 AM

Reviewer: mammaknowsbest, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My pain from a concusion was unbearable. Many drugs were tried, but not relief. My neuro. put me on depakoteER and I had my first full night of sleep in 3 weeks since my fall and head injury. I have no hangover in the morning and my pain is gone.

2/16/2009 12:45:39 AM

Reviewer: KK, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I'm a 50 year old "white collar" male & have had migraines since I was in my 20's - these have steadily gotten worse over the years. One year ago I was getting about one migraine every other day & would never go a day without some level of bad headache. I have been on most preventive drugs that exist & now take a few acute ones as needed. Also have gone through every ... Show Full Comment

1/20/2009 7:19:47 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Migraine Prevention
12/15/2008 1:30:32 AM

Reviewer: grandmaK., 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have suffered with migraines for 5 years. Last summer I had a migraine I treated with everything the doctor could throw at me. Following a trip to the ER, once again the migraine returned within 4 hours. I consulted with a neurologist who started me on depakote. I was releived overnight of the migraine. I have had considerably less frequency of migraines and less severe while taking depakot ... Show Full Comment

12/8/2008 8:08:35 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)