Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Meperitab oral.

7/7/2010 3:56:45 PM

Reviewer: alicestrine, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Pain
    3/24/2010 7:37:04 PM

Reviewer: Arkansasxmomx , 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was given this med because of headaches . My doctor also told me to take my prometheazine to help the upset stomach . I think this drug is overrated it takes longer to work and I think the promethezine just put me to sleep . When I woke up my headache would be gone but I felt loopy .

10/5/2009 11:11:02 PM

Reviewer: kim1970, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I fell down my steps in my apt. and broke my tailbone. This med.did pretty good controling my pain if i took it every 4-6 hrs. If i waited until the pain was at its peak then it didnt help me .So for me it has to remain in my system in order to work.

6/27/2009 2:24:27 PM

Reviewer: mstwhite71, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I had oral surgery preformed, and since I cant take Codeine, I was given meperitab. I took the first dose on an empty stomach and didn't get sick @ all, but after my 3rd dose I felt real nauseous. Overall this pill worked well @ taking and keeping my pain to a minimum. Take the med before @ the first sight of any pain for best results

6/19/2009 12:31:13 PM

Reviewer: 42420jo, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was prescribed this medication for pain relief after having a Hysterectomy (LAVH BS+O- w/posterior repair). The effectiveness of this medication was great with only one noted exception. Its effectiveness seemed to be reduced when taken with food. I did not experience any problems with nausea so I was able to take this medicine on an empty stomach. Because Meperitab is a narcotic(addictive), it w ... Show Full Comment