Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of pulmicort inhl.

12/9/2008 2:13:50 PM

Reviewer: Concerned Mother, 7-12 on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
Has anyone experienced weight gain with Pulmicort? My son is very active and eats like a normal 12 yr old, but he continues to gain weight,especially around the middle. I hve found that weight gain is a side affect. He is fatigued and has a really stuffy/runny nose all of the time.

12/1/2008 4:52:57 PM

Reviewer: cameron2, 3-6 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
My 6 yr old grandson has been taking pulmicort in a breathing machine for a week, and has severe dirreah and horrible mood swings. He can not go to sleep.

11/6/2008 1:42:51 PM

Reviewer: Genesm, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I had an asthma attack that woke me from my sleep. I could not breathe my throat was so constricted. After a minute or so it opened up. I had test done and it was determined that I was alergic to dust mites that caused the attack. I have been on Pulmicort for about 11 years now and it works very well. I do have another rescue inhaler but seldom need it. I take two puffs from the pulmicort inha ... Show Full Comment

8/19/2008 10:43:07 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Works wonders for the asthma symptoms. I even forget that I suffer from it. The only negative that I have is I get thrush constantly (also with advair). I'm looking into something else because of it. I've had thrush over a dozen times while on this medicine. Bummer because it works so well.

4/8/2008 11:54:30 AM

Reviewer: trace, 3-6 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
causes excessive impulse behavior and complete loss of appetite. also causes penis problems.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash