Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Qvar inhalation.

3/7/2010 4:43:47 PM

Reviewer: PregnantMeri, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been forced to take QVAR because my insurance company refuses to cover the one medication that worked best Advair 250/50. I have an attack after every use, and then difficulties breathing throughout the rest of the day. My chest is tight and feel like my twenty pound son is sitting on my throat all day. Turns out it interacts with my Fludrocortisone acetate that I have to take daily. I& ... Show Full Comment

2/18/2010 6:27:31 AM

Reviewer: SWhiddon, 25-34 Female (Patient)

Comment:
    I got broncititus in December of 2006. In Janurary of 2007 I had an asthma atack. I started to Qvar in Janurary and it has help. I got asthma in Janurary because it got below freezing in early morning and early evening when I would wait for my bus to go to work.

11/4/2009 11:09:26 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Asthma
    11/2/2009 12:05:11 PM

Reviewer: eyeore, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Qvar is quite effective, but my insurance company does not cover it as it has no generic equivilant. So I pay out $87.00 every month along with $100/month for Singlair.

10/4/2009 10:11:41 PM

Reviewer: MPL, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was prescribed Qvar inhaler in early May for asthmatic bronchitis to use 2 puffs/twice a day for 4 weeks. I noticed sloughing of my oral muscosa. I had shortness of breath over the coming months. By the first of September I had internal bleeding...was found to be severely anemic due to gastric ulcers. Although some lifestyle factors may have contributed to the ulcers, I have since learned that g ... Show Full Comment