Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Qvar Inhl.

2/18/2010 6:27:31 AM

Reviewer: SWhiddon, 25-34 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I got broncititus in December of 2006. In Janurary of 2007 I had an asthma atack. I started to Qvar in Janurary and it has help. I got asthma in Janurary because it got below freezing in early morning and early evening when I would wait for my bus to go to work.

11/4/2009 11:09:26 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Asthma
11/2/2009 12:05:11 PM

Reviewer: eyeore, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Qvar is quite effective, but my insurance company does not cover it as it has no generic equivilant. So I pay out $87.00 every month along with $100/month for Singlair.

10/4/2009 10:11:41 PM

Reviewer: MPL, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed Qvar inhaler in early May for asthmatic bronchitis to use 2 puffs/twice a day for 4 weeks. I noticed sloughing of my oral muscosa. I had shortness of breath over the coming months. By the first of September I had internal bleeding...was found to be severely anemic due to gastric ulcers. Although some lifestyle factors may have contributed to the ulcers, I have since learned that g ... Show Full Comment

10/3/2009 11:33:59 PM

Reviewer: kmoney, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using Qvar for 2yrs now. For the most part it has been really good for me. My doctor has me use it every morning with Allerga D and every night before bed with with Singulair. I rarely have any probs unless I have a cold coming on. Doc recommended that after taking the Qvar that I rinse my mouth and gargle. Spit that water out. Then drink a little water and brush my teeth. I have never ... Show Full Comment

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.