Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Qvar Inhl.

2/18/2010 6:27:31 AM

Reviewer: SWhiddon, 25-34 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I got broncititus in December of 2006. In Janurary of 2007 I had an asthma atack. I started to Qvar in Janurary and it has help. I got asthma in Janurary because it got below freezing in early morning and early evening when I would wait for my bus to go to work.

11/4/2009 11:09:26 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Asthma
11/2/2009 12:05:11 PM

Reviewer: eyeore, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Qvar is quite effective, but my insurance company does not cover it as it has no generic equivilant. So I pay out $87.00 every month along with $100/month for Singlair.

10/4/2009 10:11:41 PM

Reviewer: MPL, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed Qvar inhaler in early May for asthmatic bronchitis to use 2 puffs/twice a day for 4 weeks. I noticed sloughing of my oral muscosa. I had shortness of breath over the coming months. By the first of September I had internal bleeding...was found to be severely anemic due to gastric ulcers. Although some lifestyle factors may have contributed to the ulcers, I have since learned that g ... Show Full Comment

10/3/2009 11:33:59 PM

Reviewer: kmoney, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using Qvar for 2yrs now. For the most part it has been really good for me. My doctor has me use it every morning with Allerga D and every night before bed with with Singulair. I rarely have any probs unless I have a cold coming on. Doc recommended that after taking the Qvar that I rinse my mouth and gargle. Spit that water out. Then drink a little water and brush my teeth. I have never ... Show Full Comment