Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Qvar Inhl.

10/4/2009 10:11:41 PM

Reviewer: MPL, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed Qvar inhaler in early May for asthmatic bronchitis to use 2 puffs/twice a day for 4 weeks. I noticed sloughing of my oral muscosa. I had shortness of breath over the coming months. By the first of September I had internal bleeding...was found to be severely anemic due to gastric ulcers. Although some lifestyle factors may have contributed to the ulcers, I have since learned that g ... Show Full Comment

10/3/2009 11:33:59 PM

Reviewer: kmoney, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using Qvar for 2yrs now. For the most part it has been really good for me. My doctor has me use it every morning with Allerga D and every night before bed with with Singulair. I rarely have any probs unless I have a cold coming on. Doc recommended that after taking the Qvar that I rinse my mouth and gargle. Spit that water out. Then drink a little water and brush my teeth. I have never ... Show Full Comment

9/27/2009 10:14:49 PM

Reviewer: ilswthrt, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Qvar for about 1 1/2 months . I just recently noticed that I have thrush. I do not get the benefit from this and Symbicort like I did when taking Advair HFA.

8/19/2009 7:30:00 AM

Reviewer: beth, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Asthma
8/18/2009 12:48:20 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Have been on Qvar for 2 1/2 weeks... Only see little improvement in my breathing. Tried two other steroid type inhalers had side effects with both after 3-5 days. Now with Qvar getting Red forearms, muscle/joint stiffness/pain - Knees, ankles, calfs, forearms, teeth and hips. Still having trouble breathing - only on 40 mg too?

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash