Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of qvar inhl.

12/7/2014 2:52:46 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
It keeps messing with my voice. Don't mind the gravelly-ness (it makes me sound bluesy) but some days my voice just about disappears.

11/24/2014 2:59:19 AM

Reviewer: mauieileen, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has been a miracle drug for me. I was diagnosed with mild persistant asthma. I used to cough a lot and now I rarely cough. I haven't noticed any side effects, thankfully. With this treatment, I don't need my rescue inhaler.

6/14/2014 11:05:01 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've had asthma for almost 10 years and have been taking only aburlte and it stopped working for me. Doctor put me on this, it did mess with my voice a little I noticed. but it helped with my breathing. I haven't taken my resuce inhaler in month!

5/21/2014 12:43:28 PM

Reviewer: kayc8, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Asthma
3/24/2014 8:59:00 PM

Reviewer: lfd, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I experienced hoarseness and voice became gravely.. But the worse part was that it messed with my head.... I became sad and depressed for no reason.... at first didn't make the connection but when I did I quit taking it and in a few weeks was myself again. All Drs should tell their patients this is a possibility . I would not have taken it if I had known.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture