Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of qvar inhl.

12/16/2013 12:02:04 PM

Reviewer: Worried Mom, 3-6 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
My 3 1/2 year old began taking this medication 4 weeks ago, he has become extremely aggressive, I hate you has become his go to phrase, violent outbursts, extreme rage, biting me, nursery school called and had me pick him up. Asthma is controlled no more night time asthma coughing but need to find something else. Impossible to live with his present mental state, tantrums, hitting and major mood sw ... Show Full Comment

10/28/2013 5:39:07 PM

Reviewer: jas82, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Asthma
10/2/2013 12:03:39 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I tried it for about a week and had a severe bronchospasm when I discontinued use. I stopped using it because it was causing me to lose my voice, I felt like my head was going to explode and like my bronchial tubes were paralyzed.

9/20/2013 5:58:54 PM

Reviewer: none, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was put on this inhaler after my hospital admission for Acute Respiratory Failure. Since taking this med. I can't remember the last time I used my albuterol or my Nebulizer. Great Medication!

7/11/2013 1:34:57 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with Adult Onset Asthma 5 months ago. My doctor put me on Proair HFA; it worked but I had to use it more times a day than the doctor really wanted me to. She put me on Qvar (once in the morning/once at night) with the Proair to use for backup. I have been on Qvar now almost 3 months and it is amazing how much better I am doing and how much less I need the Proair.