Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Trizivir Oral.

1-3 of 3
4/23/2010 4:46:45 PM

Reviewer: bytheseashore, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
this medication has worked well for me, but my doctor is changing me to Atripla. I am scared to change because I've been taking this a long time. I am hoping the benefits are better. This medication can cause heart disease my doctor told me, so I am changing. My first dose on Atripla was last night and felt a little weird this morning but I feel better this afternoon..

10/13/2008 6:33:16 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been HIV positive for close to 13 years now. I began this medication about 10 years ago. I have been undetectable the whole time and my t-cells have always been between 1000-1600. Incredible!! I would recommend this medication to anyone. In the last couple of appointments I've had, my doctor has recommended that I stop the medication. Reasons include medical standards have changed etc. ... Show Full Comment

10/12/2007 2:09:15 PM

Reviewer: mdmonroesd, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Using Trizivir for five years now, after early intervention of my HIV infection, I have remained quite healthy. My T-Cells range between 400 and 850, and my viral load remains undetectable.

1-3 of 3

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.