Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nifedical XL oral.

9/9/2013 1:25:03 AM

Reviewer: ROY L MILLER JR, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
AT 5'8" 335 LBS 66 YEARS OLD,NO EXERCISE I SUFFERED A SEVER HEART ATTACK 5 YEARS AGO AND ALMOST DIED. I WAS TAKING NO MEDICATION AT THAT TIME IN APRIL 2008. I WAS GIVEN 30mg DAILY AND HAVE BEEN ON IT FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS. I REDUCED ALL STRESS BUT STILL DO NO EXERCISE. MY BLOOD PRESSURE IS NORMAL 120\80 AND AM STILL ALIVE...

8/29/2013 5:48:38 PM

Reviewer: Ruth, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I definitely have fluid retention in hands, legs, and feet. It keeps the blood pressure down to a degree 130/90 and lower depending on what foods I eat. It has caused significant hair loss. I am trying to go to supplements, diet and exercise. As soon as I find something that works for a day onto a week, I am getting off of this medicine.

8/7/2013 9:05:39 PM

Reviewer: jgieske347li4pdr, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
added this to a beta blocker and my blood pressure is finally great

3/7/2013 2:34:41 PM

Reviewer: patientpatient123, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have be taking this medicine (Procardia) or Nifedical 60mg once a day for a week. I switched from Labetalol 300 mg twice a day. I love the way I feel through out the day, no more migraines. The downside, my ankles are always itching, looks like I have a small rash and my ankles are sore. I wrapped up one foot because I thought maybe I hit it on something, but the next morning, the other foot was ... Show Full Comment

3/3/2013 3:43:52 PM

Reviewer: Malcolm, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this(60 mg twice a day) for 2 weeks. The doctor took me off Amlodipine because my BP is very high and jumps up and down. Now it is "stable" at about 175/70. I also take Hydralazine 100mg 3times a day, Doxasozin 4mg twice a day and Lasix 20 mg once a day. I am tired all the time, take frequent naps.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.