Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nifedical XL oral.

2/14/2013 7:45:32 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I HAVE FOUND IT HELPS WITH MY MIGRAINS, BUT I AM HAVING SEVER SWEATING FROM MY HEAD WHEN I DO ANYTHING THAT REQUIRES A LITTLE ENERGY!DR NOT SURE WHY BUT IT DID START NOT TO LONG AFTER I STARTED ON THIS BRAND

1/8/2013 10:04:47 AM

Reviewer: carman, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
cause light headache

4/14/2012 11:30:21 AM

Reviewer: Seeping in Seattle, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I had a "failed Gastric Bypass" surgery in 2003. I lost my teeth within 6 months of the surgery, and now "malabsorb" all food and medications I take. High blood pressure was a terrible result of my surgery and this medication in the only one which has effectively brought my blood pressure reasonably,since.I can take up to 2 a day it says on my RX, but I very rarely need to. ... Show Full Comment

4/2/2012 1:30:55 PM

Reviewer: Bron, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It seems to be lowering my bp off and on but I am always tired and I can't even predict my periods any more. I have been taking this for 3 month. I have to take this at night because it make me extra tired. I have also noticed headaches and swooshing sounds behind my ears.

1/22/2012 1:19:31 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I'm always tired, I've had constant swelling in my ankles and legs. My gums have been swollen for a while just had a new dentist tell me the other day it's from this drug. My Doctor has tried many other drugs this was the first one to effectively work on my BP. Going to see if there's something else. No side effects to my love life as I've seen other people say btw. ;)