Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of oxymetazoline-menthol nasal.

12/28/2015 4:42:02 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
Burns my nose, ears, & throat for hours. And makes my eyes water. It did clear up my stuffy nose instantly, but the pain is not worth it. It's impossible to get anything done on this medication.

9/19/2015 11:06:33 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Burns my throat and causes it to hurt for hours. Also ive had insomnia when I take it and didn't connect that with this medication until reading another review. Clears congestion but in my opinion the side effects aren't worth it.

3/7/2015 10:58:53 AM

Reviewer: babybrother, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Relief of stuffy nose

3/7/2015 7:44:07 AM

Reviewer: Cracked out on Afrin, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I feel like I'm on Meth... I know that sounds harsh but I can't think of another way to describe it. I can't sleep, I feel claustrophobic, and my attitude is one to be reckoned with. I strongly advice no-one use this product on children and to use caution while taking them selfs.

12/1/2014 12:58:03 PM

Comment:
I had a stuffy nose so I bought this at a 7-11. It's a Good Sense product. It cleared out my nose but now I've lost like 90% of my sense of smell and taste. I wish I had never purchased this product. I searched around to see if other people complained about Good Sense nasal spray but no one had that reaction although there was another nasal spray that caused people to lose their sense ... Show Full Comment