Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of oxymetazoline-menthol Nasl.

3/7/2015 10:58:53 AM

Reviewer: babybrother, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Relief of stuffy nose

3/7/2015 7:44:07 AM

Reviewer: Cracked out on Afrin, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I feel like I'm on Meth... I know that sounds harsh but I can't think of another way to describe it. I can't sleep, I feel claustrophobic, and my attitude is one to be reckoned with. I strongly advice no-one use this product on children and to use caution while taking them selfs.

12/1/2014 12:58:03 PM

Comment:
I had a stuffy nose so I bought this at a 7-11. It's a Good Sense product. It cleared out my nose but now I've lost like 90% of my sense of smell and taste. I wish I had never purchased this product. I searched around to see if other people complained about Good Sense nasal spray but no one had that reaction although there was another nasal spray that caused people to lose their sense ... Show Full Comment

5/27/2014 2:43:14 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
For nite-time relief it has worked great. My concern is I have used it every nite. directions say to not use it more than 5 times in a row. One Doc told me it had a steroid in it. As a diabetic this will increase glucose. Not good!!

2/8/2014 2:37:07 AM

Reviewer: carol, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
woke up nose was stuffy decided to try this due to unable to breathe. easy to use. immediately cleared my nose but after a minute or so the burning was killing me...all the way down my throat even drinking water does nothing...it has been over 10 mins and still burning bad...blowing my nose just makes it worse. never will use again..hurts to bad for me...maybe i am overly sensitive to this..nev ... Show Full Comment