Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Detrol LA oral.

3/27/2012 9:56:52 PM

Reviewer: watsonjlw, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this drug for probably 6 years and all of a sudden I began to have back pain everyday. I quit taking it and the pain went away. When I restarted it, I once again had back pain. I truly belive it was from the medicine.

3/11/2012 8:21:29 AM

Reviewer: Not good , 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My problem got worse and I had to go more often. I was drosey, my entire body was dry and the more water I drank the more I had to go (5-6 times a night and 10 -12 times before noon). Took it for 2 weeks and had to discontinue.

2/6/2012 10:39:07 PM

Reviewer: Debbie V, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
My 84 year old mother, who has dementia, had been taking 4mg per day for many years. Initially it helped a lot, but her incontinence has progressively worsened. The urologist had her try 2 other meds, and she was off of all incontinence meds for a full week before starting the next med. She was MUCH less confused and had fewer memory issues while off the meds. She has also had many more dental cav ... Show Full Comment

12/8/2011 2:35:37 PM

Reviewer: Mergal, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
At first It was great then I started to have side effects. Blurred vision, wt. gain, severe memory loss. My dr. switched my meds and the side effects went away.

10/2/2011 11:20:00 AM

Reviewer: Icanwait, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has worked wonders for me.I no longer have to go to the bathroom every thirty minutes,and I can hold it until I get there when I have the urge to go.I would highly recommend it to anyone with a over active bladder.

stressed working woman