Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of nateglinide Oral.

2/21/2013 8:14:15 PM

Reviewer: gagalyd, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking it for about 6 months and it tends to bring my blood sugar down too much. I also take metoformin with it. I have to watch my sugar every 2 hours to be sure I havent dropped too low after a meal.

9/10/2012 3:34:59 PM

Reviewer: Mtm, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I used to be on Actos, my doctor took me off due to the bad press...love this pill. My readings are right on target (better than actos) and it cost less! Can't get any better.

3/23/2012 10:38:58 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor switched me from Glipizide to this. I took it for 13 days and was so constipated it took double doses of laxatives twice to clear my bowels. I am normally very regular. I stopped taking it.

1/8/2012 12:30:54 PM

Reviewer: adud, Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Item does not help lower readings. Constant 250 & above readings.

8/19/2011 8:48:11 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Took in 2004 but had to stop due to blood sugars not being high enough. It, however, is the final chance I have at oral diabetic drugs because of my bad reactions to others. (I am the 1%) I have not had any problems since being put back on it in March.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.