Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Peginterferon alfa-2b SubQ.

«Previous 36-40 of 40
12/30/2007 10:55:51 PM

Reviewer: MaParker0119, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Was placed on peginterferon for one year of treatment. The treatment reduced viral load to undetectable by 3 months, and stayed that way for rest of tx. I relapsed within 6 weeks. Mixing meds and drawing into syringe was sometimes problematic. Needles would sometimes be dull. Side effects were much more severe than second treatment with Pegasus & Copegasus.

12/29/2007 2:38:46 AM

Reviewer: fish4fun6, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
made me want to die

11/27/2007 9:56:16 PM

Reviewer: male_cured11, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
my genotype helped me, the meds had a lot of side effects, but over six months of treatment it was over. for what its worth stay on the meds, in the long run its worth its weight in gold!!!

11/15/2007 12:29:42 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I developed Erythema Nodusum, and possibly Sarcoidosis, & an autoimmune disease if you have a family history of autoimmune diseases BE CAREFUL & TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR - DON'T BE INGORED LIKE I WAS!!! I'm 23 years old, have a beautiful 2 year old daughter, am a Sophomore in college, and some days I cannot even walk, and the pain is so excruciating all I can do is cry.

10/1/2007 10:58:06 PM

Reviewer: GentleR, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor overdosed me for nearly two months by giving me 3x the amount for my body weight until I discovered his grave error. When I brought it to his attention he fudged my medical records. Be sure to check your medicine before taking. The side-effects were so severe- I thought I was going to die. It has been over two years since I finished the six month treatment. It left me with RLS- restle ... Show Full Comment

«Previous 36-40 of 40

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?