Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of peginterferon alfa-2b subQ.

7/22/2011 12:04:58 AM

Reviewer: JennyLee, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I took this medication for 6months. I also took milk thistle and dandelion supplements. It has been almost 8 yrs later and my doctors say I am free of the virus.

6/14/2011 7:08:45 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Chronic Hepatitis C
4/20/2011 8:30:05 AM

Reviewer: lynn, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was so weak, it felt like I had the flu all the time. Food tasted awful,I had no appetite. All I wanted to do was sleep. I went into remission after I gave myself 48 weekly shots in my stomach along with bunches of pills. I had a 3 month blood test, it was good but I was so weak. I had my 6 mo blood test and my HepC was back.I was crushed. After nearly a year of feeling awful,it was back, I stil ... Show Full Comment

12/20/2010 3:33:17 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female (Caregiver)

Comment:

Condition: Chronic Hepatitis C
12/13/2010 5:46:21 PM

Reviewer: onewiseguy, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
you have to stay postive about treatment before and doring and don,t be afade first dose will make you sick like haveing the flo for first 24 hours then IT gets easyer