Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of mirena iu.

5/22/2015 1:42:02 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I recently switched insurance company's and my new one did not over the Vaginal Ring I was previously using. So, I had to switch and I really do not like the pill, just because of the Hassel of having to remember each day. So when I found out my insurance completely covered the Mirena I took it. I had not read any reviews, just went by what my new doctor had told me. The insertion was the ... Show Full Comment

5/9/2015 12:52:29 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've had Mirena for 1yr. I'll just say the pain of insertion was excruciating. I had severe cramps on and off for months, and i have a high pain tolerance. Since i lose globs of hair daily, gained 20lbs, moodiness, and extremely low energy levels. I even went to the doctor and had a lot of blood work done to prove it wasn't anything else causing these issues. Not happy with Mirena and ... Show Full Comment

4/21/2015 9:45:17 PM

Reviewer: chelback, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've had my IUD for two months and I love it. Insertion was painful but fast. I did have strong cramps for about 12 hours but was at 100% the next day. Since then I've had no side effects, no periods, no babies. Highly reccomend.

4/19/2015 10:48:09 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Got this in September 2014 after giving birth to a stillborn that was the result of a missed pregnancy. Started getting migraines 3 months after having it placed & just thought it was a new health issue I would have to deal with. After reading possible side effects & seeing that migraines was 1 of them, I plan on getting it removed & getting a different IUD.

4/18/2015 4:45:33 PM

Reviewer: BeachBum, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had a mirena IUD put in July 2014. It was amazing for the first 6 months, I absolutely loved it! That was until January, I found out I was pregnant. Unfortunately when they removed the IUD it was an instant abortion. I have now got a second IUD and hope that this one is more effective!!

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver