Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Epidrin Oral.

2/22/2008 11:59:34 AM

Reviewer: Everyday Headaches, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have had a continuous headache for the last 4 months. If I tke EPIDRIN and 4 Ibprophen it gets rid of most of my heaches. Better than any other meds I have tried.

1/21/2008 3:33:18 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
i HAVE HAD MIGRAINS FOR SINCE 1946 AND HAVE BEEN GIVEN MEDS. THIS WAS AS SUCCESS AND ANY AND BETTER THAN MOST. FOR THE FIRST TIME MY INSURANCE WILL NOT COVER AND I CAN NOT GET MEDICATION

1/12/2008 10:33:10 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female (Patient)

Comment:
This medication did not work for me at all. I get very sick to my stomach, then start vomiting and get the runs. It does NOTHING for my headache. I would NEVER take it again.

12/16/2007 11:03:26 PM

Reviewer: BainesBC, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have used Topomax for years for prevention - works wonderful. I have the Epidrin for non-migraines and it works better than over the counter extra strengh, but since I am on Topomax, I don't have the migraines.

12/12/2007 10:57:03 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have always had a visual warning (aura) before headache. If I take the medication at the onset of an attack it works very well. If I take it after the headache starts, which sometimes happens if I get one when I'm asleep, It doesn't work for me. It doesn't cause any impairment if I have to take it during work. I do get very restless when I take it which is not a problem during th ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.