Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Advair Diskus Inhl.

12/18/2014 1:27:26 AM

Reviewer: Wheezie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I love how it contols my astnma but I believe it is causing muscle cramps, mostly in my legs. I could do wiyhout that.

11/5/2014 9:43:11 AM

Reviewer: DamonB, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I've had asthma for as long as I can remember. I'm 38. Using albuterol 6-10 times a day for probably 25 years. Finally had a doctor suggested Advair, and within a couple weeks the daily albuterol use came to an end. I started on the 500 but have slowly dropped over the years to the lowest dose, 100/50. After 25 years of never leaving the house without my inhaler, I now almost forget that I ... Show Full Comment

9/24/2014 10:10:41 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male (Patient)

Comment:
I have severe asthma and have been being treated with Adwair 100 then 250 then 500 mcg. First of all it is a breath activated medicine. If you have no breath how are you supposed to get this medicine in your airway? It has been TOTALLY useless to me and my doctor switched Me to Dulera Aerasol and I am doing MUCH better. I just cannot reccomend this med!

7/8/2014 11:44:59 PM

Reviewer: Kayaakio, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Developed asthma in my early 60's and it took the doctor plus a specialist six months to diagnose me with asthma. I really thought I was going to die - coughing, wheezing, couldn't sleep all night for weeks at a time and would tire walking across the room. I was using albuterol all day long. Finally my doctor diagnosed me and put me on Advair 250 @ 2 times a day. I could not believe tha ... Show Full Comment

4/29/2014 10:26:29 PM

Reviewer: jack, 65-74 Male (Patient)

Comment:
excellent

man rubbing painful knee