Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Advair Diskus inhalation.

12/28/2007 10:25:23 PM

Reviewer: alwazbizi, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
After trying other available preventative medications and having none work well, I began to use Advair right after it came out. I have successfully used it for years with no problems.

12/23/2007 12:18:49 PM

Reviewer: davenadele, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I LOVE this product, but I'm very concerned about its risks that I hear about. My sister-in-law is a pharmasist, and she has heard lots of issues with people who have died because of this product. Yes, died. I'm still a user, but with great concern. just an FYI

12/18/2007 9:14:47 PM

Reviewer: j, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
best med ive ever had

12/17/2007 6:48:02 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was using my fast acting inhaler every few hours my dr. put me on flovent but it didn't work for me. So he thought we'd give advair a try. I haven't had to use my fast acting inhaler in months and its been so long since I needed one, that they all exp. on me! Best inhaler out there but sure needs a more buget friendly price.

12/16/2007 11:17:13 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male (Patient)

Comment:
I guess I had one of the serious side effects they talk about. I started shaking uncontrollably and had chills. The medics had never seen anything like it. It scared me so bad that I'd rather have an attack than go through that again.