Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Advair Diskus Inhl.

12/5/2007 2:04:21 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Less expensive substitutes??? Needed badly!!

12/1/2007 11:56:43 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was using my albuterol inhaler 3-4 times a day, my doctor told me that wasn't normal. I've been using this for two months now and I haven't used my other inhaler since. Very pricy however, but I feel great.

11/19/2007 12:54:58 PM

Reviewer: TammyG, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was using my "rescue" inhaler every 2hrs. Once I tried Advair I couldn't believe the difference. I guess this is what it's like to have "healthy" lungs. It's a miracle drug. Its just too bad it's so expensive. I don't have health insurance that will cover this and @ $200 a pop... I sadly can't use it on a regular basis. BUT if you can afford it, h ... Show Full Comment

11/19/2007 12:42:26 PM

Reviewer: rocky, 65-74 Male

Comment:
I was o albuterol and was hackingIve been on advair for 5 yrs. and would now like to get off this expensive medication, I think Ill just cold turkey and see what happens

11/18/2007 2:25:57 PM

Reviewer: sduches, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I used my rescue inhaler way too much prior to using Advair. For the first time in years I feel like I am managing my asthma in a healthy way. This drug is a lifesaver.

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.