Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ziprasidone HCl Oral.

5/23/2008 1:09:05 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My Dr. started me off with 80 mgs at night & 80 mgs in the a.m. It has controlled my manic episodes but I don't know if I can stay on the drug due to side effects (My Dr. even reduced my dosage to 60 mgs at night & 60 mgs in the a.m.). I am extremely tired all the time, my muscles seem to move by themselves (like restless leg syndrome), & it makes me feel like a zombie. I miss m ... Show Full Comment

3/8/2008 5:00:41 PM

Reviewer: Mykuh, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Well, I haven't had a manic episode since beginning treatment with Geodon. I've been depressed, but that's not what Geodon is trying to prevent. I don't have any side effects. I hope it works well in the long-run.

2/10/2008 12:22:52 AM

Reviewer: lizzysnake420, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
it knocks me out and makes me sleep for 10-12 hours at a time

1/20/2008 8:43:28 PM

Reviewer: brenda reeves, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
feeling aggitated,manic,hearing bad voices feeling unable to consintrate restless cant quit moving,feeling like im gonna die, passing blood from bottom im diabetic on metfrmin,atenol,licinipril,insolin 30 units if high,sad scarred to be left alone,

1/12/2008 4:31:25 PM

Reviewer: sunshine2005, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Geodone for about 2 years. I don't have any side effects that I'm aware of. My doc sometimes has to adjust the anti-depressants that I take. But the Geodone really helps me a lot with paranoia and the manic, angry side of this condition.