Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ziprasidone hcl oral.

«Previous 21-23 of 23
11/14/2007 4:29:59 AM

Reviewer: loseingit1553, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been Geodon for 6 mos. at times i don`t thinkit works that good an times I think it is great I still get very depressed and want to just ens it but i usely talk myself out of it I don`t sleep but everyother night know mader what i do I take 169mg of geodon 150mg sleeping pills and still can`t sleep thell me what to do i think sometimes i am really losing it

10/9/2007 8:28:14 PM

Reviewer: Manic Pink, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Geodon works very well for me. I have been taking it for two years now for my bi polar disorder, I'm hypo manic and it manifests itself in shopping of all things. And the Geodon really works for me because it controls my spending thousands of dollars on things I absolutely do NOT need. It helps me sleep too.

10/5/2007 1:27:53 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
same as Seroquel only that I had bad withdrawal symptoms. Skin crawl and other things.

«Previous 21-23 of 23