Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Geodon oral.

5/18/2012 5:26:51 PM

Reviewer: Mountainrene, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking Geodon for two weeks and it has been a life saver. No side effects. It has smoothed my mood and gave me a cognitive concentration that is awesome. I just hope it lasts. I have been on multiple meds and this was probably my last chance at anything to help my mixed bipolar.

5/11/2012 11:20:05 PM

Reviewer: mogin, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Bipolar I Disorder with Most Recent Episode Mixed
    4/7/2012 1:54:26 AM

Reviewer: bear, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been taking Geodon for 6 yrs. the first 3 yrs it worked well, the latter 3yrs, have complications,racing thoughts,negative outlook,serious loss of interest, nervous, tremors, stay in panic mode. No suicide thoughts, think about death all the time, not healthy, vision problems, weight gain was rapid when I 1st started Geodon. 50lbs in 4 mos. My body aches with no mercy, decaying my teeth f ... Show Full Comment

4/5/2012 9:32:49 AM

Reviewer: asdfghjkl, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Took it for 3 days, Did nothing but made me sick my whole body hurt and i literally projectile vomited. I lived at the tolit. Beware, if you feel sick call your doctor don't wait it out!

3/27/2012 9:39:32 PM

Reviewer: 8668, 25-34 Female (Patient)

Comment:
    I am Bipolar and at first took Zyprexa. With Zyprexa I was extremely calm, but very sedated, always tired and had gained 50lbs. With the switch to Geodon, I lost 40lbs - and I became myself again. I have a personality, unlike with Zyprexa, but I do not have bipolar symptoms. I take most of the Geodon at night and it helps me sleep. Geodon has changed my life for the better because I feel like myse ... Show Full Comment