Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Geodon Oral.

11/2/2007 4:55:26 PM

Comment:
Lamictal, Cymbalta and Geodon. Excellent combination. Thank Goodness I am off the Risperdal. That was making me gain weight immensely. The only side effect I had from Geodon is mild sleepiness and for some reason I have this taste in my mouth like I swallowed aspartame or something sweet like it. Other than that I lost 8 lbs and I am in control of the anger/mood swings. I highly recommend Geodo ... Show Full Comment

10/29/2007 11:24:29 AM

Reviewer: Anne136, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Geodon for five years along with Depakote for Bipolar 1. It really stabilizes me without the weight gain I experienced on Zyprexa. I have no side effects other than a little sleepiness either from the Geodon or the Depakote or both which is easily remedied by drinking a couple cups of coffee. This has been a wonder drug for me. I highly recommend giving it a chance.

10/10/2007 4:21:32 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine causes exteme drowsiness and did not help improve my moods or stable them out at all. This medicine caused me to break out in cystic acne, so I took myself off of it. I stick to Lamictal, Seroquel, and Elavil.

9/27/2007 3:41:07 PM

Comment:
I had a severe dystonic alergic reaction which landed me in the emergency room. I lost control of my tongoue and I had a temporary case of lockjaw.

9/23/2007 8:20:49 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I don't like the side effect of drowsiness. Even though I take it at night, I have a hard time waking up in the morning. I'm on a very low dosage and cannot increase because of the drowsiness.