Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zithromax Z-Pak oral.

12/1/2008 10:31:38 PM

Reviewer: cutenes18, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I love this medication, the first sign of a sore throat, I call my doctor and he calls in a Z-Pack for me, whitin days I feel so much better, I hav ebeen using these for several years and there awesome, in fact, my husband felt a sore throat coming on last night and called our dr, he called in a z-pack for him, he picked it up on his way home from work, took the first 2 pills and feels much better ... Show Full Comment

11/25/2008 2:20:00 PM

Reviewer: mgan9311, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Severe sinusitus caused by ???? Anyway I have been on this consecutively for about 8 years...everytime I get an infection this is what I get. And my chronic sinusitis keeps returning. I switched to bactrim to mess up the resistance factor there...lets just say the side effect of bactrim are much, much, much worse than that of the Z-pak. I miss the z-pak.

11/24/2008 1:18:01 AM

Reviewer: mamaof2, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I took the first days dosage which was 2 pills of 250 mg each and it made me so sick, i could not stand, lay down, sit down without feeling like i was going to vomit, fall over, get all light-headed and dizzy, got horrible stomach pains that made it extremely hard to breathe. I will not be finishing this medication. It is also prescribed for my son but before he has some horrible side effets from ... Show Full Comment

11/28/2007 11:25:41 PM

Comment:
    I used it to treat a tooth infection. With in 2 days of taking the pills I felt completely better. The side effects kept me from finishing the pills, I was only able to get through three days worth.

10/28/2007 8:16:11 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I suffer from irritable bowel syndrome. This anitbiotic, like others, has causerd stomach cramping and diarhea. I do like the fact that you only take it once a day for 5 days. The pills are small and easy to swallow.