Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zithromax Z-Pak Oral.

3/22/2009 1:48:45 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This drug is a,azing! I had a severe sinus infections and ear infection and this cleared them both up in no time!

12/1/2008 10:31:38 PM

Reviewer: cutenes18, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I love this medication, the first sign of a sore throat, I call my doctor and he calls in a Z-Pack for me, whitin days I feel so much better, I hav ebeen using these for several years and there awesome, in fact, my husband felt a sore throat coming on last night and called our dr, he called in a z-pack for him, he picked it up on his way home from work, took the first 2 pills and feels much better ... Show Full Comment

11/25/2008 2:20:00 PM

Reviewer: mgan9311, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Severe sinusitus caused by ???? Anyway I have been on this consecutively for about 8 years...everytime I get an infection this is what I get. And my chronic sinusitis keeps returning. I switched to bactrim to mess up the resistance factor there...lets just say the side effect of bactrim are much, much, much worse than that of the Z-pak. I miss the z-pak.

11/24/2008 1:18:01 AM

Reviewer: mamaof2, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took the first days dosage which was 2 pills of 250 mg each and it made me so sick, i could not stand, lay down, sit down without feeling like i was going to vomit, fall over, get all light-headed and dizzy, got horrible stomach pains that made it extremely hard to breathe. I will not be finishing this medication. It is also prescribed for my son but before he has some horrible side effets from ... Show Full Comment

11/28/2007 11:25:41 PM

Comment:
I used it to treat a tooth infection. With in 2 days of taking the pills I felt completely better. The side effects kept me from finishing the pills, I was only able to get through three days worth.

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.