Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zithromax Z-Pak oral.

5/18/2014 1:06:42 PM

Reviewer: RayInAZ, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have a depressed immune system so anything I catch often turns into a major event. Fortunately this doesn't happen but maybe twice a year. If I can't beat whatever has me down in 3-4 days I call for a Z-Pak. I have been using Z-Paks for many years and for me it is a life saver! Never had any side effect. This stuff is a miracle drug for me, a set of magic pills.

5/6/2014 11:15:08 AM

Reviewer: idee, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My physician prescribed Azithromycin for me after I felt the first signs of the flu. I did not experience any side effects, "But every one is different." I also have a compromised immune system. This medication worked well for me. I have also used this medication once before. The best thing for me is to not read the side effects pamphlet. Instead I put the pamphlet in a drawer and look a ... Show Full Comment

3/19/2014 11:22:35 PM

Reviewer: Starlight, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken this product Zithromax for several bad sinus infections through the year and it was wonderfulI got well with no side effects whatsoever. The only time I had any side effects was when the Pharmacy suggested I try a generic brand . I had to take it back each time and replace it with with the original brand . All the generic brands burned my stomach and made me sick to my stomach.I woul ... Show Full Comment

2/19/2014 7:52:58 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It has been about a week and a half since I finished taking this medication; I have been experiencing stomach/abdominal pain as well as chills which started yesterday morning. It was kind of sudden onset and has really been a discomfort. This was my first time ever using Zithromax.

12/23/2013 1:12:15 PM

Reviewer: Nanarhonda, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
My husband took this medication for tick fever. The tick fever is back. But the main thing is the severe left arm and chest pain he has had since he took it. I'm not sure at this point what will happen or fix the problem, but I never want him taking this medicine again. He is in constant pain.

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.