Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zomig ZMT oral.

1/24/2013 1:18:19 PM

Reviewer: Jen39327, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
This drug definitely works for me, it's a life saver! The only side effects it gives me is drowsiness, I feel kind if "loopy" afterwards so I can't really drive. It also can make me hyper and I feel the muscles in my neck and shoulders tense up.

4/17/2012 12:00:48 PM

Reviewer: Leesie74, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This is the only migraine med that has ever worked for me. Side effects for me are not listed on the pamphlet. I - like others here - get sensitivity to heat/cold (esp when washing my hands), feeling cold and/or having a cold nose, and when I first eat/drink after taking it my jaws ache (like when you get that ache from eating a sour candy). Zomig always stops my migraine, so the side effects a ... Show Full Comment

1/6/2012 9:04:11 PM

Reviewer: Mary, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Been taking this medication for years & love it. I too have a few side effects. My joints seem to ache after taking it. Although not enjoyable I will take that over the migraine.

12/7/2010 2:56:31 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
After trying many other migraine medications I finally found "THE ONE"! Side effects for me are so minor not worth mentioning. Bye-bye migraines!

4/1/2010 10:36:22 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.