Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Advil Migraine oral.

3/8/2010 9:46:04 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Took this as a suggestion from a family member for my migraines, the next day I had blisters and sores all over my body, most of the sores lasted for weeks after stopping the medication. I would never take this again nor would I suggest it to anyone.

10/18/2009 7:14:58 PM

Reviewer: turtle, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have had migraines for over 25 yrs., so I really had my doubts about an over-the-counter medicine. I was surprised when I took 4 Advil Migraine over a 24 hr. period, and they worked! They took care of the nausea and the pain! I was looking for something that didn't cost as much as my regular migraine medicine and I found it! Thank you Advil!

5/6/2009 11:45:18 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am an avid user of Advil Migraine. Sometimes I use it up to 3-4 times a week, other times not at all. Everytime I get a migraine this seems to work for me. I've tried regular aspirins and they work the first couple times and then nothing. This has always worked. I take one and lay down for 30 mins or so and wake up feeling much better. I only take one too, I don't take the recommended do ... Show Full Comment

4/14/2009 2:40:44 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I took 2 of these Advil Migraine Liquids about 30 minutes ago, I nearly went to 24 hour emergency care before realising that I'm experiencing most of the SEVERE side effects, these pills are terrible, don't buy them, and throw them away if they're in you're cabinet!

12/21/2007 7:30:20 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash