Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Remifemin Menopau.

2/27/2015 4:21:39 AM

Reviewer: sally, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
AFTER 12 YEARS OF HOT FLASHES,HRT,AND EVERYTHING NATURAL REMIFEMIN WAS USELESS.The only guarantee is HRT and as I don,t want to take this anymore,I am now looking at Harmony supplements and if this fails I will go to a naturopath and if this fails I am back on HRT, so Remifemin is to me useless.

2/6/2015 3:36:13 PM

Reviewer: Moo Sox, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
My girlfriend recommended this product for me for a year and finally I have bought it. My menopause has mainly being emotional hardly any hot flushes just wicked as mood swings . I would cry at a drop of a hat. I resigned from a well paid job that had me crying most days. Since I have been taking this product I feel like a new woman. It has virtually bought me back to feeling normal again. I gu ... Show Full Comment

1/15/2015 3:08:25 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I stated taking this for severe hot flashes caused by breast Cancer medications. They were useless. I kept taking them (2 months) in the hope of relief. Again useless, Then I read a report in the Journal of Oncolcogy. In blind studies black cohash had the same effectiveness as a placebo which was 4%.

12/14/2014 4:22:56 PM

Reviewer: Kate, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Wish I could be as positive as the others on here. I've taken it for two months, one pill daytime and one at night. Still have horrendous hot flashes day and night. Hasn't helped at all.

9/26/2014 12:42:03 AM

Reviewer: DJ64, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Had a hyterectomy in July with one ovary left to keep from going into surgical menopause. Needless to say some thing is not right, I feel very sad, emotional...tried estrodial and celexa and what a mess those were. Wow... No thanks! This stuff has made a difference feel much better and it's only been a few days. Glad I tried it...Hope it continues.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver