Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Remifemin Menopause oral.

11/9/2015 2:59:43 PM

Reviewer: silasozzie, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
this medication is brilliant. stopped my revolting hot flushes almost immediately. I am now sane :)

10/30/2015 9:57:10 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am 42 years old and due to endometriosis and endomyosis, I had to have a full hysterectomy in January (everything, tubes, cervix, etc.) out. I was suffering with surgical menopause (which is worse than gradual menopause - I wasn't even close to menopause prior to surgery), i.e., hot flashes and sleeplessness. I started Remifemin one month ago at the request of my gyn. I opted to not take HRT ... Show Full Comment

8/12/2015 10:05:30 PM

Reviewer: RAD, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm 51 years old, and two months ago started having night sweats that caused insomnia so severe, I was waking up every hour to half hour at night. I was also hot flashing during the day, maybe one every couple hours or so. Tried a whole bunch of remedies, then read some interesting studies about Remifemin. I'm the LAST person on earth to put her faith in herbal or other alternative medicin ... Show Full Comment

7/12/2015 11:21:13 AM

Reviewer: Cheryl, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
After going off of HRT and experiencing horrendous hot flashes and night sweats and trying other herbal supplement, I found Remifemin. It has truly been a life saver. My hot flashes and night sweats have diminished quite a bit. I was taking two a day and now am down to one a day. That seems to do the trick. I would recommend this product.

5/29/2015 3:34:19 AM

Reviewer: Sshofne, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Omg! I had breast cancer, and ended up trying to take tamoxifen. That stuff was awful. By the time I came off of it, i was suicidal. My life.no longer existed. Only the hot flashes, depression, irritability. I rarely left the bed, even though I had severe insomnia. It was hell. I finally seemed to get that out of my system, the tamoxifen, but the hot flashes never went away. I remembered black ... Show Full Comment