Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Canasa Rect.

4/4/2010 4:06:04 PM

Reviewer: Ruth, Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The results are good, but the medicine is so very expensive to use on a daily bases.

1/27/2010 5:46:39 PM

Reviewer: frannykt, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
ulcerative proctitis, this has been amazing! I have been using it off and on for a year. I wish I had been taking it regularly before I had a flare up, but within 1-2 weeks I was through it. My doctor recommended I start with 2 daily and then move to once a day. I think consistency is key. I haven't noticed any side effects because my symptoms previously were so bad (hard to tell what is UC re ... Show Full Comment

1/9/2010 7:23:58 PM

Reviewer: Debbie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have had some slight abdominal discomfort and headaches for about a week but otherwise it has helped tremendously with my Proctitus and it has cleared up my symptoms within a couple of days of my first dosage.

1/7/2010 9:47:14 PM

Reviewer: baba522, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using Canasa for 18 days since being diagonosed fro colitis. I have for the past 2 days experianced a rash and itching, and a headache! I suppose I am the rare few of users since that is what I ahave read. I will be contacting my doctor tommorow and am not going to continue using this medication!

11/5/2009 12:26:31 PM

Reviewer: NJ UC, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Diagnosed with proctitis four years ago, was taking 1gm at night, unfortunately disease flared up over the past few months. Doctor upped dose to 2gm but was still symptomatic. Have also been taking 2.4g Asacol b.i.d. Just got back from my colonoscopy and although the proctitis looks better the inflammation has moved into the colon. Onto mercaptopurine now since the Asacol has not completely w ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver