Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Canasa rectal.

7/24/2010 3:38:21 PM

Reviewer: brooksll, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was told that I have proctitis of the rectum and just started taking canasa 1000mg. So far, not too bad. Very easy to use and very mild side effects. Slight lower ab cramping, with very little gas. Its been 3 days now and I've seen a slight improvement. So i'm keeping my fingers cross and hoping it will clear up my situation soon with very little side effects.

4/4/2010 4:06:04 PM

Reviewer: Ruth, Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    The results are good, but the medicine is so very expensive to use on a daily bases.

1/27/2010 5:46:39 PM

Reviewer: frannykt, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    ulcerative proctitis, this has been amazing! I have been using it off and on for a year. I wish I had been taking it regularly before I had a flare up, but within 1-2 weeks I was through it. My doctor recommended I start with 2 daily and then move to once a day. I think consistency is key. I haven't noticed any side effects because my symptoms previously were so bad (hard to tell what is UC re ... Show Full Comment

1/9/2010 7:23:58 PM

Reviewer: Debbie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have had some slight abdominal discomfort and headaches for about a week but otherwise it has helped tremendously with my Proctitus and it has cleared up my symptoms within a couple of days of my first dosage.

1/7/2010 9:47:14 PM

Reviewer: baba522, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been using Canasa for 18 days since being diagonosed fro colitis. I have for the past 2 days experianced a rash and itching, and a headache! I suppose I am the rare few of users since that is what I ahave read. I will be contacting my doctor tommorow and am not going to continue using this medication!