Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Aviane oral.

3/22/2016 3:10:59 PM

Reviewer: Shelby, Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years

Comment:
    I've been on this birth control for over 8 years and it is amazing I have never gotten any acne and I never gain weight and it fits my body type and there are no negative things about it I would totally recommend & still no babies!!

8/23/2015 10:36:50 PM

Reviewer: CMC, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I started the pill since I am getting married in two months. I was on Yasmine 28 when I was in my 20s for acne. I asked my doctor for Yasmine and she refused to give it tome, instead gave me Aviane. I LOVED it for the active pills. I took it at night after dinner. It was amazing but when I got to the placebo pills it DESTROYED my face!!!! I felt like a monster. My forehead and chin had huge pimple ... Show Full Comment

8/7/2015 12:46:11 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been on Aviane for 3 months.. I've had swelling in my legs and feet, headaches and some acne. Overall, it's good

7/9/2015 12:08:48 AM

Reviewer: Paige A, 19-24 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on aviane for 4 years and I've never had any problems. I would recommend this product to anyone. No serious side effects beside maybe a little moody when taking it for the first few months and has been effective. I would not change my birth control to anything else!

12/7/2014 11:38:28 AM

Reviewer: froglover, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I was on this medication for approximately 8 months before needing to switch to a different BC pill. I loved that my doctor was letting me take it back to back (skipping placebos). My skin overall was pretty clear however would have bouts where it would flare up and break out a lot on my chest. However I began spotting constantly after 6months of taking it. I also noticed that my migraines increas ... Show Full Comment

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.