Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Aviane oral.

7/22/2013 9:44:38 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Aviane (Brand Name: Alesse, Lutera, Sronyx etc.) while on this birth control for 4 years my period was light, came on the same day every month, reduced my cramping and acne... very good for the most part. I ended up recently looking at other options and stopped taking Avaine. The main reason being no matter how hard I worked out and trained, and ate healthy I felt I could not ga ... Show Full Comment

6/26/2013 2:18:28 PM

Reviewer: threeznbeez, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
It worked for me at first but then I got pregnant. I didn't miss a pill and I can't find a single reason why this happened.

3/19/2013 2:05:16 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on birthcontrol for about 8 years, avaine in particular for about 4 I would say. About 9 Months ago I had a seizure for the first time in my life in my sleep. Got tests done, went to many doctors and they found no cause for the seizure. The night I had the seizure I had eaten a grapefruit and had taken my birthcontrol pill. I have asked my doctors if this would have anything to do wi ... Show Full Comment

2/11/2013 8:17:30 AM

Reviewer: Sin1019, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Been on it for over a year now. I felt more evened out. It did wonders for my period flow. I barely even notice I am having a period. They come at the same time each month as well. I sometimes have some cramping and headaches before I am about to start, or while I am on it. That is to be expected.

1/21/2013 12:01:55 PM

Reviewer: Anonymous, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Aviane for over five years and absolutely love it. It has been 100% effective and has resulted in shorter, lighter periods that always come on the same day of the week. I have maintained a normal weight, have had no symptoms of PMS, and my sex drive remains high (so much so that my boyfriend sometimes can't keep up!). I would highly recommend this pill.