Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Aviane oral.

6/9/2008 6:41:20 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am going to be the oddball here and say that I like it. Every other pill I've taken has had too high of estrogen/progestin levels and gave me horrible side effects. This is the first pill that hasn't broken me out too horribly, made me a raging B!!ch or induced anxiety. Thank god for low dose !!!

5/12/2008 1:00:47 PM

Reviewer: Jan, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I switched from this pill six months ago and hated the new ones, so I switched back to Aviane just two months ago, since the first time I was on it, I loved it. The second time around is a different story. I am terribly moody now, especially around the time of my period and I constantly feel hungry now. I'm not sure what the difference is from the first time I was on these pills, except tha ... Show Full Comment

5/2/2008 5:58:48 PM

Reviewer: ncw01, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had extremely bad mood swings while using this product. It also caused a lot of vaginal irritation/discomfort.

3/27/2008 8:53:55 PM

Reviewer: Kailey, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was VERY irritable. I would snap at the littlest things. I am very unhappy with this product and am switching...

3/25/2008 11:18:45 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am glad that I am not alone. Aviane turned me in to a very nasty lady and I absolutely hated it. I started taking it a month before my wedding and 2 months in to my marriage I went off of it. I could not control my emotions. I felt angry and sad all the time. Now that I have been off of it for only 2 weeks, I feel so much better. Back to normal (except for spotting.) I would not recommend this p ... Show Full Comment