Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Aviane oral.

12/31/2012 6:56:40 PM

Reviewer: ashley, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I switched to Avian from a different birth control. I didn't notice much of the side effects as I did with other birth controls, but each dose of hormons effects people differently. So far I'm not pregnant.

8/25/2012 12:02:58 AM

Reviewer: bg92, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I gained fifteen pounds in a month. I have never experienced cramping or bloating on my period and I had the worst back cramps with aviane. My stomach was bloated, my breasts were sore and my legs would get charlie horses every night. I had spotting every single day I took the pill. I'm now trying Trinessa.

8/8/2012 6:40:38 PM

Reviewer: Dijambo, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I first started Aviane about four years ago. I've been on BCP for 7 years, just to regulate my cycle. I started on Jolessa for the first year of my marriage, but it was pricey and didn't regulate me at all. I've been back on Aviane for almost 2 months now and my sex drive is almost completely nonexistent. (Maybe I never noticed that before because I wasn't having sex until a year a ... Show Full Comment

5/13/2012 10:23:23 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I switched to this after taking Ortho Cyclen for over a year in hopes to increase my sex drive (this was a lower dose of estrogen). I only stayed on for 2 packs. It made me emotional and decreased my sex drive even more. I also have been experiencing breakthrough bleeding for the past few days and my period has been exactly every 28 days w/ no spotting for almost 2 years now. Not a good pill! Prev ... Show Full Comment

4/14/2012 9:04:16 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I have been taking Aviane for about six months now and I love it! I was a little moody the first month, but quickly adjusted and now I feel fine. Highly recommended!