Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Yasmin 28 Oral.

7/18/2013 2:26:53 AM

Reviewer: reptilesni, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
No. Sex. Drive.

7/11/2013 11:51:43 AM

Reviewer: saved, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I used this for 5 years and after switching over I didnt realize how much my breathing and my chest pains went away, I am glad i stopped it when i could, you will notice a difference too.

7/7/2013 12:11:37 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken almost every birth control pill on the market. Yaz has been the best for my acne, cramps, and regularity. I swear by this drug!

2/11/2013 3:09:26 PM

Reviewer: shangella, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Yasmine for 2 years. I did not take any weight with this pill and my periods are finally regulated! Also helped my skin! I suffer from migrains since I was 6 years old and this pill did not increase them. I was also on anxiety medication when I started this contraceptive and I did not get depressive one bit, even when I stopped my anxiety meds. I love yasmine!

1/22/2013 9:59:20 AM

Reviewer: PESufferer, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I would advise any young woman NOT to take this pill. I almost died taking it with the uncommon side effects. I was diagnosed with pulmonary embolisms, pneumonia and pulmonary hypertension within 2 months of taking this pill. when i was prescribed Yasmin, no steps were taken to ensure I would stop smoking, loose weight etc, it was a 5 minute appointment with my gp and I was sent on my way. More ch ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.