Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Yasmin 28 Oral.

7/11/2013 11:51:43 AM

Reviewer: saved, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I used this for 5 years and after switching over I didnt realize how much my breathing and my chest pains went away, I am glad i stopped it when i could, you will notice a difference too.

7/7/2013 12:11:37 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken almost every birth control pill on the market. Yaz has been the best for my acne, cramps, and regularity. I swear by this drug!

2/11/2013 3:09:26 PM

Reviewer: shangella, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Yasmine for 2 years. I did not take any weight with this pill and my periods are finally regulated! Also helped my skin! I suffer from migrains since I was 6 years old and this pill did not increase them. I was also on anxiety medication when I started this contraceptive and I did not get depressive one bit, even when I stopped my anxiety meds. I love yasmine!

1/22/2013 9:59:20 AM

Reviewer: PESufferer, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I would advise any young woman NOT to take this pill. I almost died taking it with the uncommon side effects. I was diagnosed with pulmonary embolisms, pneumonia and pulmonary hypertension within 2 months of taking this pill. when i was prescribed Yasmin, no steps were taken to ensure I would stop smoking, loose weight etc, it was a 5 minute appointment with my gp and I was sent on my way. More ch ... Show Full Comment

11/15/2012 4:58:16 PM

Reviewer: hello, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Im 32 and feel that after using this pill for over 18months I feel compelled to warn others away from using it. on the plus side i didnt get pregnant. I took the pill for about 8 months and the changes to mood were so subtle I barely noticed them happening. As time wore on I became lethargic, depressed, tired, moody and suffered the most hurrendous IBS with cramping so bad I would break into a ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture