Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Yasmin 28 Oral.

2/15/2008 10:43:22 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Ladies please beware of this product; do more research before taking this med. I took Yasmin for nearly 5 years before the side effects appeared. I was one of those women who swore by this product too. But now I've developed tinnitus, anxiety, depression, unexplained anger, hair loss, irregular heartbeat, indigestion, unable to wear contacts, and many more side effects. I just thought my bod ... Show Full Comment

2/4/2008 8:18:13 PM

Reviewer: mcanada, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Yasmine gave me horrible mood swings- especially anger swings. Brought on 2 migraines over one month and constant dull headache. I noticed some hair loss during the third month and decided to switch to a new pill after I finished that pack. Yasmine was definately not for me.

1/30/2008 6:07:51 PM

Reviewer: cheer mom, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I have been taking yasmin for two months. I just realized it was more than likely the reason for my severe mood swings, breast tenderness, anxiety and heart palpatations. It did clear up my skin and I did not get pregnant, but I cannot handle the side effects.

1/16/2008 7:49:02 AM

Reviewer: LJ004, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Yasmin for 5 years. I started taking for heavy periods. I am not taking it anymore. Bad headaches, anxiety, mood swings contact lenses bother me and just feeling awful. I don't know what will happen, as far as the heavy bleeding, if it will return.

1/11/2008 10:32:04 AM

Reviewer: Laurie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My PCP switched me to this after sudden on-set of sever PMS with Zovia (extreme erratic rages and depression). Never experienced PMS before, but as I am approaching 40 and had a baby 3 yrs ago everything is changing!!! This BCP made the mood swings worse, instead of 3-4 days on the previous pill now it is a couple weeks(3rd and 4th weeks of the pills). Yesterday it was like someone flipped an emo ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee