Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Yasmin 28 oral.

7/11/2013 11:51:43 AM

Reviewer: saved, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I used this for 5 years and after switching over I didnt realize how much my breathing and my chest pains went away, I am glad i stopped it when i could, you will notice a difference too.

7/7/2013 12:11:37 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken almost every birth control pill on the market. Yaz has been the best for my acne, cramps, and regularity. I swear by this drug!

2/11/2013 3:09:26 PM

Reviewer: shangella, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Yasmine for 2 years. I did not take any weight with this pill and my periods are finally regulated! Also helped my skin! I suffer from migrains since I was 6 years old and this pill did not increase them. I was also on anxiety medication when I started this contraceptive and I did not get depressive one bit, even when I stopped my anxiety meds. I love yasmine!

1/22/2013 9:59:20 AM

Reviewer: PESufferer, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I would advise any young woman NOT to take this pill. I almost died taking it with the uncommon side effects. I was diagnosed with pulmonary embolisms, pneumonia and pulmonary hypertension within 2 months of taking this pill. when i was prescribed Yasmin, no steps were taken to ensure I would stop smoking, loose weight etc, it was a 5 minute appointment with my gp and I was sent on my way. More ch ... Show Full Comment

11/15/2012 4:58:16 PM

Reviewer: hello, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Im 32 and feel that after using this pill for over 18months I feel compelled to warn others away from using it. on the plus side i didnt get pregnant. I took the pill for about 8 months and the changes to mood were so subtle I barely noticed them happening. As time wore on I became lethargic, depressed, tired, moody and suffered the most hurrendous IBS with cramping so bad I would break into a ... Show Full Comment

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash