Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Passion Flower Oral.

12/6/2013 8:29:26 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking it for two months and has helped me with my fybro pain and my depression. I haven't noticed any side effects other then a little sleepiness. But happy to say pain free. That in it self is worth it.

11/4/2013 10:40:34 PM

Reviewer: icare, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am 64year-old and female. I recently stopped taking antidepressants and am also going off of a benzodiazepine to help with sleep. I first took 5 htp. Now after 3 months, I have begun taking the passion flower 250 mg. Solaris brand. I am sleeping so much better. It is funny, but conventional medicine such as this website tells us that more research is needed, yet no research is being done. I suff ... Show Full Comment

10/26/2011 3:29:04 AM

Reviewer: pinkfan, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I used this in conjunction with DMAE, Ginko, Valerian and Kava Kava throughout my college days as an older student (in my 50s). I have fibromyalgia and I tend to be an overachiever so I pushed myself to the brink. If not for this group of herbs, I wouldn't have made it through at all; I especially wouldn't have gotten to graduate on the dean's list. Now that I am in my mid 60s the f ... Show Full Comment

9/17/2010 2:13:03 AM

Reviewer: kt, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
It tastes bad.

1/7/2010 9:38:35 PM

Reviewer: jani, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
calmed my central nervous system

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash