Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of passion flower Oral.

12/6/2013 8:29:26 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking it for two months and has helped me with my fybro pain and my depression. I haven't noticed any side effects other then a little sleepiness. But happy to say pain free. That in it self is worth it.

11/4/2013 10:40:34 PM

Reviewer: icare, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am 64year-old and female. I recently stopped taking antidepressants and am also going off of a benzodiazepine to help with sleep. I first took 5 htp. Now after 3 months, I have begun taking the passion flower 250 mg. Solaris brand. I am sleeping so much better. It is funny, but conventional medicine such as this website tells us that more research is needed, yet no research is being done. I suff ... Show Full Comment

10/26/2011 3:29:04 AM

Reviewer: pinkfan, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I used this in conjunction with DMAE, Ginko, Valerian and Kava Kava throughout my college days as an older student (in my 50s). I have fibromyalgia and I tend to be an overachiever so I pushed myself to the brink. If not for this group of herbs, I wouldn't have made it through at all; I especially wouldn't have gotten to graduate on the dean's list. Now that I am in my mid 60s the f ... Show Full Comment

9/17/2010 2:13:03 AM

Reviewer: kt, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
It tastes bad.

1/7/2010 9:38:35 PM

Reviewer: jani, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
calmed my central nervous system