Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of etodolac Oral.

7/11/2014 11:52:51 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this Med for 15 yrs. I First started on it when I tore my rotator cuff. Then I needed a hip replacement so kept taking it. Then my other hip went and continued taking it. At first was taking 300 mg 3x a day. Now two yrs out from my last hip operation I am down to (1) 300mg once a day for arthritus. It has worked very well for me with no side effects. Love it. I take it after breakfa ... Show Full Comment

7/2/2014 12:05:19 PM

Reviewer: no name, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had extreme hip pain for years! Tried aspirin and Ibuprofen; helped in short term. Getting to the point where I could barely walk. Etodolac was a miracle. Took for 2 weeks straight four months ago and have not had to take again -yet. Relieved 95% of the pain. No bad side effects for me. Thank you, Doctor!

4/27/2014 6:33:28 PM

Reviewer: cairolouise, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
sever and constant dirreaha ringing in the ears, stomach cramping,nausea, all this after use of 2 weeks. symptoms did not appear at first so beware!!

12/29/2013 9:54:23 AM

Reviewer: JDWELDER, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Didn't do much for the pain and have severe diarrhea from it. I needed to be in hospital for 3 days with inflamed colon because of this med. My review - DO NOT TAKE!!

12/8/2013 1:19:02 PM

Reviewer: ResearchSK, Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken this off and on when I have had lower back pain. It has always worked very well for me as far as getting rid of any pain and especially for inflammation. It usually only takes about 2 pills and 24 hrs to work and I feel as good as new. Have never experienced any bad side effects over the past 2 years, maybe because I have never had to take more than 2 days worth of the medication.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.