Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Axert oral.

7/10/2008 9:24:50 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    One of the best meds I've used to treat migraines, probably works the fastest. But, makes me exahusted!!!

6/7/2008 11:40:26 AM

Reviewer: Boyzmama, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    WOW!!! Within 2 minutes I KNEW I took the wrong medication!!! Something felt wrong inside and then my heart rate went through the roof and I had the feeling inpending doom! I was really hopeful for this drug as I get migrains ALL the time, but I can't have my heart rate getting to well over 150. It DID calm down, thankfully, but 3 hours later my chest still hurts from my hear betting so hard! ... Show Full Comment

5/14/2008 11:17:37 PM

Reviewer: axertfan, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Have had headaches for years trying quite a few medications with no success. Last year I was prescribed Axert and regret never hearing about it before! It is costly, but the time I spent in bed and missing life, it's well worth it!!!! Pain is gone within 1 hour.

4/11/2008 2:09:15 AM

Reviewer: Charles, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    life long migraines. I sampled the market 4 yrs ago. Axert was the only one that took it out without side effects. A generic would be nice but the relief is priceless. If the first pill dosn't take it out in 20 minutes I get bummed because it means I have the flue. For me they share the same symptoms.

3/31/2008 11:13:47 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I wouldn't trade Axert for Anything! It's worked for me for years. In 30 mins. my severe mingraines are gone baby gone!! and believe me, I have VERY severe ones....have had them for years and years. Once I found this medication, I stopped looking for anything else.