Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nortrel 1/35 (21) Oral.

3/26/2015 2:27:51 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for over 10 years and the only problem i have with it is that i cant take the generic form it made me feel sick. I haven't gained any weight or had any problems.

11/4/2014 6:07:05 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This pill has worked great for me! At the beginning I was kind of iffy because of the nausea it caused after I began to use it when I would end my periods. I've been using it for 1 year & 2 months. Not pregnant, no crazy mood swings, & lighter to shorter periods. The best!

11/3/2014 8:38:35 PM

Reviewer: Nicolette , 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I switched to this medicine after another birth control medication. This birth control was great for the first three months. Then I started getting migraines. Its almost like my body retains way to much water now. I have not changed my diet but I see no need to, considering I eat decently healthy. Ive gained quite a bit of weight. I now have stretch marks. I notice I am way more irritable then nor ... Show Full Comment

3/3/2014 11:10:28 PM

Reviewer: Lw, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This is perfect! It did not make me gain weight at all. The only difference I saw was my curves and boobs. I've stayed around the same weight and it made my periods only 3 days. It is definitely recommended!

1/24/2014 11:57:39 PM

Reviewer: Emi, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Although this pill did a great job at keeping me from getting pregnant as well as relieving my debilitating monthly cramps, it caused me to feel nauseated every single day, all day. The worst side effect, by far, was the crippling depression that came along with this pill. I could barely find the motivation to get up. Would not recommend.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver