Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nortrel 1/35 (28) Oral.

2/1/2014 4:10:47 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this for a month. Mood swings are much better. I have some acne right around my period. Overall a decent choice.

1/29/2014 5:25:07 PM

Reviewer: Jessica Hulsey, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
WORST PILL EVER!!!! I have has severe headache, blurred vision, weight gain, and bad bleeding....never ever again will I take this pill. i have been on many bc pills this is a nightmare!!!!

10/28/2013 3:24:55 PM

Reviewer: LFH2013, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Necon for a few years until my pharmacy changed my prescription to Nortel 1/35 (they told me it was the EXACT same as Necon). Since being on Nortrel, I have had HORRIBLE breakouts on my chin & jawline - I'm talking large, cystic acne that will not go away! I never had "perfect" skin, but I have never had breakouts like this, and I am 27 years old! This pill also gives me ... Show Full Comment

9/30/2013 10:45:12 PM

Reviewer: aleasha, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this BC for about 5 months and it is very effective. So far the only side effects I have had is headaches around the time my period is coming on and when I first started taking it my stomach was in knots for about a week.

3/7/2013 9:58:48 PM

Reviewer: Wildirishrose387, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Blurred vision, rashes..that itch so bad I end up bleeding. Constant bloody discharge, moody, headaches, and weight gain. I stopped taking this BC about a week and a half ago and it's like I'm still on if. Never again.

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.