Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nortrel 1/35 (28) Oral.

10/22/2009 12:47:29 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've only been on this pill for 2 weeks, but I've had experience with others. I absolutely hate this experience so far. Sick to my stomach EVERYDAY nearly vomitting but affraid to hurl the pill and therefore be pointless to take it. HORRID cramps and spotting.. followed up with slight mood swings. I would not recomend this product.

10/12/2009 12:13:17 AM

Reviewer: SpceCadet, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Unlike other reviewers, this pill has decreased my headaches, decreased acne and decreased flow. It's the only brand/generic that has not given me super mood swings and serious weight gain. I drive 1/2 hour out of my way to get this rx now that none of the pharmacies in my town carry it. I was given a different generic once and couldn't handle the change.

9/10/2009 2:18:22 AM

Reviewer: Leeania, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This is the first birth control pill I have been on and have had nothing but problems. Sure it does what it is supposed to but comes with headaches and weight gain. I've taken this pill for 2 years now and I am switching. I cannot wait to get off this pill.

8/12/2009 5:39:25 PM

Reviewer: aldag, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
#1 - headaches EVERY DAY #2 - gained weight (i mean, after 2 months, my pants are tight!) #3 - hair falling out - not too sure if that is all from the bc pill, but I didn't have any problems when I was taking nothing. I just don't want to add another baby to the mix, but I'm definitely contacting my dr to get a different pill prescribed. Hope this helps others!

5/10/2009 10:05:56 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have only been taking this pill for a month and I really hate it. I'm already getting acne which I've NEVER had before. I also got a yeast infection from taking this pill too. I'm moody, gained weight, and have a dark patch on my foot. It keeps you from getting pregnant but it makes you miserable.