Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nortrel 1/35 (28) Oral.

12/3/2009 9:39:20 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I took Necon for over 5 years, my pharmacy switched me to Nortrel 1 year ago, now I am having daily headaches. I am planning to switch back to Necon which I had no side effects with.

12/2/2009 1:54:57 PM

Reviewer: Mere22, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My Pharmacy switched me to this pill, I had been taking Necon for years with no problems. I took this pill for 3 months before realizing it was the cause of the pimples and zits all over my face! I'm switching back to Necon this month (so excited to have clear skin again). The only positive thing about taking this pill was short periods, they lasted about 2 days. I did feel nauseous a few time ... Show Full Comment

10/22/2009 12:47:29 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've only been on this pill for 2 weeks, but I've had experience with others. I absolutely hate this experience so far. Sick to my stomach EVERYDAY nearly vomitting but affraid to hurl the pill and therefore be pointless to take it. HORRID cramps and spotting.. followed up with slight mood swings. I would not recomend this product.

10/12/2009 12:13:17 AM

Reviewer: SpceCadet, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Unlike other reviewers, this pill has decreased my headaches, decreased acne and decreased flow. It's the only brand/generic that has not given me super mood swings and serious weight gain. I drive 1/2 hour out of my way to get this rx now that none of the pharmacies in my town carry it. I was given a different generic once and couldn't handle the change.

9/10/2009 2:18:22 AM

Reviewer: Leeania, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This is the first birth control pill I have been on and have had nothing but problems. Sure it does what it is supposed to but comes with headaches and weight gain. I've taken this pill for 2 years now and I am switching. I cannot wait to get off this pill.

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice