Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nortrel 1/35 (28) Oral.

10/12/2009 12:13:17 AM

Reviewer: SpceCadet, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Unlike other reviewers, this pill has decreased my headaches, decreased acne and decreased flow. It's the only brand/generic that has not given me super mood swings and serious weight gain. I drive 1/2 hour out of my way to get this rx now that none of the pharmacies in my town carry it. I was given a different generic once and couldn't handle the change.

9/10/2009 2:18:22 AM

Reviewer: Leeania, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This is the first birth control pill I have been on and have had nothing but problems. Sure it does what it is supposed to but comes with headaches and weight gain. I've taken this pill for 2 years now and I am switching. I cannot wait to get off this pill.

8/12/2009 5:39:25 PM

Reviewer: aldag, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
#1 - headaches EVERY DAY #2 - gained weight (i mean, after 2 months, my pants are tight!) #3 - hair falling out - not too sure if that is all from the bc pill, but I didn't have any problems when I was taking nothing. I just don't want to add another baby to the mix, but I'm definitely contacting my dr to get a different pill prescribed. Hope this helps others!

5/10/2009 10:05:56 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have only been taking this pill for a month and I really hate it. I'm already getting acne which I've NEVER had before. I also got a yeast infection from taking this pill too. I'm moody, gained weight, and have a dark patch on my foot. It keeps you from getting pregnant but it makes you miserable.

12/22/2008 12:09:55 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took this pill because I was having trouble finding a birth control that did not give me mood swings, make me gain weight and would help ease my cramps. Overall the pill did what it was supposed to do - not get me pregnant. I did not gain any weight, my face did not break out, and my cramps were better, but not completely gone so I still had to take Advil (but not as frequently as before). The d ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee