Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nortrel 1-35 28 oral.

2/1/2014 4:10:47 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking this for a month. Mood swings are much better. I have some acne right around my period. Overall a decent choice.

1/29/2014 5:25:07 PM

Reviewer: Jessica Hulsey, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    WORST PILL EVER!!!! I have has severe headache, blurred vision, weight gain, and bad bleeding....never ever again will I take this pill. i have been on many bc pills this is a nightmare!!!!

10/28/2013 3:24:55 PM

Reviewer: LFH2013, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I was on Necon for a few years until my pharmacy changed my prescription to Nortel 1/35 (they told me it was the EXACT same as Necon). Since being on Nortrel, I have had HORRIBLE breakouts on my chin & jawline - I'm talking large, cystic acne that will not go away! I never had "perfect" skin, but I have never had breakouts like this, and I am 27 years old! This pill also gives me ... Show Full Comment

9/30/2013 10:45:12 PM

Reviewer: aleasha, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on this BC for about 5 months and it is very effective. So far the only side effects I have had is headaches around the time my period is coming on and when I first started taking it my stomach was in knots for about a week.

1/31/2013 3:35:58 AM

Reviewer: w, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I took this pill for almost a year. It worked well. I never got pregnant. As for side effects: almost never felt nauseous, went up one bra cup size, no big change in weight, no big mood changes, no change in skin appearance. The only reason I stopped taking it was because I've started to have breakthrough bleeding the past two months. Doctor was unsure why, but now she's prescribed me a n ... Show Full Comment