Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Supartz IAtc.

9/6/2014 5:54:28 PM

Reviewer: thankful, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I began to feel relief after the 2nd injection. Had a total of 5 over a 5 week period. Pain free; best decision I ever made! It has been 10 months and the only time I have knee pain is if I stand or shop for long periods of time. Ride a bike for exercise which is much better than walking!

8/17/2014 10:23:08 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My knees feel as though they have a heavy "load" in them. I have a terrible time getting up after I have been sitting for even a short period of time> I am an Accountant. I sit a lot. It feels like I have a big wad of "play dough" in my knees. I am VERY dissatisfied and disappointed.

8/14/2014 9:28:13 AM

Reviewer: Patient A, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It took up to six weeks to fully feel the effect of the (3) injections. It relieved most of my symptoms. If I over-exert,(ie. arobics, jumping, running, extended walking) I'm in pain and need to ice my knee.

7/31/2014 8:57:50 PM

Reviewer: Suz, Female (Patient)

Comment:
I suffer from OS in left knee, close to severe. To young for knee replacement to tried Supartz. First series of 5 injections, once a week, noticed some difference for a couple of month's but then symptoms returned. Knee pain and swelling was much less initially but later came back but not as severe. 6 months later, did 2nd set of injections; 5 injections one a week. Much better results, n ... Show Full Comment

7/31/2014 11:46:43 AM

Reviewer: Supartz, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am very disappointed. Previously I felt weakness in my knees due to loss of cartlidge. I really did not have unbearable pain. Actually I only had pain a day or two prior to a storm coming in. Now, after 5 injections, I can barely get up or down; my knees feel wobbly and overall my walking is poor, and I use a cane for fear of falling. I don't know what to do next. I hate to think of sur ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.