Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of zoledronic acid intravenous.

4/18/2016 7:39:59 PM

Reviewer: ?????? M.J., 65-74 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I ent'd a review on 12/5/15 that I had just had the infusion in Nov and would give an update after I maybe would see some results. Well NO positive results have been conveyed to me by the Endo @ the VA. However I have been seen by the VA clinic for itching and also at the VA Hosp in LB for continued severe itching and bumps that have turned to sores. It started on back of my neck in early Dec ... Show Full Comment

12/5/2015 12:27:42 AM

Reviewer: ?????, 65-74 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Had infusion IV at VA last week and have had NO side effects or reactions during these very few days. I am Diabetic and Bone Scan and Test showed Osteoporosis in 1998 and again this year, I will update in about a month as to any side effects that I might encounter, if any.

1/10/2015 11:32:23 AM

Reviewer: Christy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I had my first infusion 2 weeks ago. The reaction I had within 12 hours of the procedure was horrible. My entire spine felt like it was going to break. After 2 weeks, I still have severe headaches every day, chills, and a very stiff neck. The dr. says this is unusual and I attribute the excess pain to my spinal stenosis condition. I will not take the drug again, even if it helps my osteo.

12/11/2013 6:21:48 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    So far as I know I have not had any problems with it.

5/5/2012 12:06:43 AM

Reviewer: Kbell, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    My second dose of Zometa caused a severe allergic reaction of hives at the injection site and other body parts. I have bone and joint pain,especially in my hip.My right side is very weak. This drug has been my worst nightmare. Even after 6 months, the pain persist. I've contacted FDA concerning this drug.